Under the Sea Camp!
Another fun week of camp in the books! The weather was more summer like and we spent most of our days outside! The children took part in experiments, activities, art and play that focused on ocean life. Mrs. T was our guest this week. She sang ocean songs and she read Way Down Deep in the Deep Blue Sea. She brought her felt board and we sang about everyone’s favorite summer treat; ice cream!
• Water play with plastic sea creatures
• Bug catchers & nets
• Water sprayers on the school and rock wall
• Painting with water
• Snack, lunch popsicles
• Octopus Paper Roll Craft
• Sea Bracelets
• Make Your Own Kaleidoscopes
• Shark Hats
• Building and floating a submarine
• Sea Creature Growing experiment
• Investigating blue rocks, sea glass, seashells
• Blue Play Doh with sea creatures
• Large Tinker toy creations – many jet skis were made 😊
• Felt ocean clean up board.
• Painting with watercolors
Thank you for sharing your child with us this week! Have a wonderful summer!
Mrs. Kelley, Mrs. Renoni, Mrs. Lay and Mrs. Fyrberg